Lockdown diaries: ‘I’ve discovered that I’m a very good Ludo player,’ says Rohit Suchanti

Lockdown diaries: ‘I’ve discovered that I’m a very good Ludo player,’ says Rohit Suchanti

In this lockdown, many people are experiencing things which they never did before. They are also discovering things about them. In an exclusive interview with us, TV actor Rohit Suchanti spoke about how he's dealing with the lockdown amongst many other things. When asked about a hidden talent that he has discovered in this lockdown, Rohit said, "I think I'm a very good Ludo player (laughs). I've been playing Ludo with my friends. But it's good fun to be on a call with them while playing. It's a nice feeling I would say. Ludo is the new cool. I used to play Fifa but I've stopped playing that. I play Ludo now."

Watch Rohit Suchanti's interview below:

Talking about his beard chronicles, he said, "My character turned negative in Dil yeh ziddi hai. All I had to do was just to grow some beard. I don't know what kind of gift God has given me but if I shave it off, I become a very seedha saadha aagyakari bacha. But if I grow my beard, my face just drastically changes into a negative face. I don't know how that happens. Playing a negative character has to do with your expressions as well. It was something different. Actually, I have played this kind of a role is Saathiya. It is similar to that, but I'm having fun."

The actor also revealed that he's busy cooking, doing jhaadu pocha and exercising. "Initially cooking used to be my least favourite activity but I'm loving it right now. I'm YouTubeing all the videos and I've made Rajma Paneer and Daal Fry all by myself. So it's fun to learn a new thing. I'm waking up every day and doing jhaadu pocha. I clean the house and everything is neat and tidy. I've got dumbbells at home and I'm working out. If you don't have dumbbells, you can do push-ups or squats."

Talking about what he's eating and his diet plans, he said, "I'm trying to get rid of my chubby cheeks. I've been eating all junk possible. I was eating ice-creams, burgers, pizzas. Then I got to know that a delivery guy had tested positive for Coronavirus so I stopped having pizzas. Since yesterday, I'm on complete diet, eating daal, brown rice and sweet potatoes."

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes!

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/lockdown-diaries-ive-discovered-that-im-a-very-good-ludo-player-says-rohit-suchanti-1613995/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments