Priya Banerjee: I’m improving my cooking skills and might open my personal dhaba once the lockdown ends [Exclusive]

Priya Banerjee: I’m improving my cooking skills and might open my personal dhaba once the lockdown ends [Exclusive]

The lockdown is affecting everyone and we all have different ways to cope with it. In an exclusive interview with actress Priya Banerjee, she talked about the things she's been up to and how she plans to open a dhaba once all of this ends.

Watch Priya Banerjee's interview below:

Speaking about how she was affected by the lockdown initially, she said, "I love sitting at home and enjoy my company a lot. But what started getting to me was that I wasn't aware about what was happening around me. I was constantly reading the news. My family is not with me. They are in Canada. I was in this fear of unknown about people falling sick. A city like Mumbai being shut and roads being empty is eerie. So I think that started getting to me. The first few weeks were really difficult because I couldn't go back home."

She added, "So then I thought I'll stop reading the news because people keep sending links on whatsapp, and that really gets to you. So I thought that all we know is that we have to stay at home as it spreads through human contact. I thought of staying positive and taking one day at a time. I started seeing the positive side. You can discover yourself in so many ways staying at home. I am learning how to cook, I am working out a lot, I'm trying to watch a lot of shows and learning a new language. Post the second week I mentally started adjusting and being more positive towards the whole thing."

Priya also said that she misses being on set more than she misses meeting friends and going out. Talking about her least favourite part in the lockdown, she said, "I hate cutting the vegetables before cooking. The preparation before cooking is my least favourite. Other than that I love everything including jhaadu pocha. It's a good workout too."

"I'm really good at singing and am trying to brush up my skills. I'm trying to play the guitar. Currently I suck at it but will hopefully try to get better. I am improving my cooking skills and might open my personal dhaba once the lockdown ends," she says on a lighter note before signing off.

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes!

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/priya-banerjee-im-improving-my-cooking-skills-and-might-open-my-personal-dhaba-once-the-lockdown-ends-exclusive-1613265/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments