Shriya Pilgaonkar reveals that dad Sachin will turn cook on her birthday [Exclusive]

Shriya Pilgaonkar reveals that dad Sachin will turn cook on her birthday [Exclusive]

Shriya Pilgaonkar is one artiste who works across mediums. She was an integral part of the cast of Mirzapur's first seaosn and will soon be seen in another film project. The daughter of famous actors Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar, Shriya is also a producer. Today, the talented lady turns a year older. Yes! It is her birthday. In an EXCLUSIVE chat with BollywoodLife, Shriya spoke about birthday plans.

She said, "It is going to be one of those birthdays that I am going to remember. The past few birthdays have been celebrated on sets. No doubt, it's great to have a working birthday. But, this year, I will take the opportunity to cherish good health, gratitude and the idea of living in the present. Dad will cook something nice. We will cut a little cake. My friends might do a virtual party of sorts. Now, when else can we spend time like this. I am a homebody. I love travelling, but being at home is something I equally enjoy."

Watch the video interview below...

Like many, Shriya Pilgaonkar is also grateful that her net did not fail her. She stated, "In this quarantine, most of us have relied on the internet. So far, it has been good with me. I am doing quite well. Just before we entered quarantine, I was travelling consistently for shoots. We wrapped up a shoot on the day we entered lockdown. I had been resting at home for the first couple of weeks. Then, I was helping around at home. I do not get bored. Besides reading and watching different shows, I feel people will never again get this time in their life to look at everything. You learn to appreciate the little things. I am trying to disconnect and recalibrate some of the things in my life."

She has also been a part of an online play, Lockdown Love. "Roshan Abbas is the showrunner of the play. We formed the concept over four to five days. We decided to do it online. It is about two single people going on these bizarre dates during lockdown. We did get good feedback. It was an experiment. People are trying to run and develop content that can be done from the house during this period. Creatively, we do not know when we will back on set. We need to find unique ways to collaborate with one another," she signed off.

Happy birthday, Shriya Pilgaonkar, from the entire team of BollywoodLife. Have a great day and wonderful year ahead.

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/shriya-pilgaonkar-reveals-that-dad-sachin-will-turn-cook-on-her-birthday-exclusive-1611517/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments