‘There’s no shortcut to go viral. If there was one, I would’ve asked Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan,’ says YouTuber Amit Bhadana [Exclusive]

‘There’s no shortcut to go viral. If there was one, I would’ve asked Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan,’ says YouTuber Amit Bhadana [Exclusive]

He gained immense popularity after his reply videos to Adele's songs and dubbing videos on Eminem's rap went viral. We are talking about none other than Amit Bhadana. We got in touch with the popular YouTuber for a quick quarantine chat in which he revealed the reason behind rejecting film and web series offers. He also spoke about how he is keeping himself busy in the lockdown and trying to stay positive. Have a look.

Watch the interview below:

Speaking about how he's coping with the lockdown Amit said, "I am taking this positively. We can't do anything even if we go against it. If we step out, it can our family and us. If you think too much about the number of days in lockdown, it will affect you. So I keep reading, writing or watching something or the other. So I keep myself busy. Mostly I'm on my bed. I've not had any junk food in this lockdown. I keep talking to myself about how I can improve."

He added, "I'm watching old films right now not and web series. I was watching 3 Idiots and Phir Hera Pheri. My most favourite activity in this lockdown is sleeping and my least favourite is think why am I not getting sleep. I don't do any household chores."

While many of us would not think twice if offered a film or a web series, Amit thinks differently. "I keep getting film and web-series offers. But my priority has always been YouTube. I've not taken any project right now."

He also said that he doesn't feel like uploading new content. "I have a lot of content which I had short previously but I don't feel like uploading it because every day you hear sad news about Coronavirus. I just put some videos on Instagram so that the audience feels that I'm doing something."

On the topic of fitness, Amit said, "Fitness has gone for a toss. I have gained about 5-6 kgs but I'm trying to control it. I walk on the terrace in the morning and do some push ups in during the day. I'm that person who plans to hit the gym on Monday but his Monday never comes."

He said something very important before signing off. "There's no shortcut to go viral. If there was one, I would've asked Salman Khan or Shah Rukh Khan."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/theres-no-shortcut-to-go-viral-if-there-was-one-i-wouldve-asked-salman-khan-or-shah-rukh-khan-says-youtuber-amit-bhadana-exclusive-1615570/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments