Tuesday Trivia: Did you know that Rani Mukerji fell in love with Aditya Chopra for THIS reason?

Tuesday Trivia: Did you know that Rani Mukerji fell in love with Aditya Chopra for THIS reason?

In the time of social media, power couples like Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas, Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli, Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor and many others, we have a couple who enjoy a private and low-key relationship, and honestly, that is one of the highlights of their love story. We are talking about actress Rani Mukerji and YRF head-honcho Aditya Chopra. In fact, the Mardaani 2 actress said in an interview that she fall in love with the DDLJ director because of him being extremely private.

Rani told a news channel, "For Adi, I feel if he was to be like Karan Johar, I don't think I'd have fallen in love with him. Karan is everywhere, he is so social and he is the life of a party. Every day he is doing something or the other. The thing with me is that I need my family at home. I am a very family-oriented person, I would go mad if my husband was working; as it is half the time he is in the studio. Imagine, him having a social life beyond his films. Half the time, I would not get to see him. I am very happy and content that he (Aditya Chopra) is not a social person. After his work, he comes back home to me."

She added, "The reason why I fell in love with my husband was because he is extremely private. For me, after being in the industry for so many years, he was one person I really respected. It is very difficult to respect people in the fraternity as you know the inside and out of everything. So, Adi was one of those rare people who I really respected, who I still respect, because of his ethos, work pattern and the way he is. Because I am private myself, it makes us a really good couple because we are very happy going nowhere."

Well, we can definitely say that in the time of the digital age, where every couple indulges in PDA on social media, Rani and Aditya stand out as a unique pair. Do you agree with us? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/tuesday-trivia-did-you-know-that-rani-mukerji-fell-in-love-with-aditya-chopra-for-this-reason-1608726/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments