When Saif Ali Khan was not allowed to meet his kids, Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan

When Saif Ali Khan was not allowed to meet his kids, Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan

Saif Ali Khan is now happily married to Kareena Kapoor Khan is a doting father to his toddler son, Taimur Ali Khan and his two young adult children, Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan. There was a time when Saif's personal life was going down the gill after he divorced from Amrita Singh. Though they are in a much better place right now, there was a time when Saif was not allowed to meet Sara or Ibrahim. Yes, you read that right.

Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh filed for divorce 15 years ago when Sara was just 10 and Ibrahim was about 4. He was in a relationship back then because of which he wasn't allowed to meet his children. He had then opened up on his painful divorce in an interview. "My wife and I have gone our separate ways. I respect my wife's space. But why am I being constantly reminded of how terrible a husband I was, and how awful a father I am' I've my son Ibrahim's photograph in my wallet. Each time I look at it, I feel like crying. I miss my daughter Sara all the time. I'm not allowed to meet my children. They aren't allowed to come to visit me, let alone stay with me. Why? Because there's a new woman in my life who'd influence my children against their mother. That's so much hogwash and Amrita knows it. Right now my kids are growing up with Amrita's relatives and maidservants while she's out working in a TV serial. Why does she need to do that, when I'm more than willing to support my family?" he had told Kolkata's The Telegraph.

Furthermore, he admitted that he didn't earn that much but was willing to pay and work harder than ever. "I'm supposed to give Amrita Rs 5 crore, of which I've already given her approximately Rs 2.5 crore. Also, I'm paying Rs 1 lakh per month until my son becomes 18. I'm not Shah Rukh Khan. I don't have that kind of money. I've promised her I'll pay up the rest of the money, and I will, even if I've to slog till I drop dead."

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/when-saif-ali-khan-was-not-allowed-to-meet-his-kids-sara-ali-khan-and-ibrahim-ali-khan-1614031/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments