When Shah Rukh Khan almost jumped out of his balcony in happiness but Suhana saved the day

When Shah Rukh Khan almost jumped out of his balcony in happiness but Suhana saved the day

Many of you would cheer on the top of their lungs for the Badshah of Bollywood but rare are the times when you get to see the actor himself cheering for someone. However, one has seen Shah Rukh Khan, cheer and loudly at that for his team, Kolkata Knight Riders. The actor who owns the Indian Premier League team happened to open up on one incident when he almost jumped out of the balcony when his team won an IPL season.

Predict the Winner at BollywoodLife.com Awards 2020 and WIN exciting prizes

Shah Rukh Khan, being his witty self, also revealed that he never once gave his team a lecture as he did in Chak De! India. He went on to narrate the incident when he was in so much joy that he wanted to jump out of the balcony and had it not been for Suhana, the actor could have been taken home on a stretcher with broken bones. While recalling the moment of victory, Shah Rukh also narrated the times when people asked him to sell his team. "I was just hanging there, waving my arms from my balcony. So, when we won it, it was a vindication of belief because a lot of people started telling me to sell the team, which I never would. And I don't say that out of evil, I said it out of belief and confidence," he said in Cricket Connected.

Now, about the balcony incident, the Jab Tak Hai Jaan actor said, "Actually, the first match we won, I was going to jump from my balcony, but I think my kids, I think it was my daughter (Suhana) who caught me. I could have flown that night, but I settled at home. I have been a sportsman all my life at a very small level, so I have never really given them some Chak De! India kind of lectures. I have never done that."

How about that? Well, sadly, owing to the Coronavirus pandemic, IPL 2020 has been postponed indefinitely.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-when-shah-rukh-khan-almost-jumped-out-of-his-balcony-in-happiness-but-suhana-saved-the-day-kolkata-knight-riders-ipl-indian-premier-league-ipl-2012-1609595/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments