Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill fears that people would forget her after the new season; says, 'The craze is rather short-lived'

Bigg Boss 13's Shehnaaz Gill fears that people would forget her after the new season; says, 'The craze is rather short-lived'

Shehnaaz Gill has been one of the most popular contestants of Bigg Boss 13. She entered the house on the first day itself and won several hearts with her chirpiness and her innocence. However, her naive nature didn't come in her way in the game and Shehnaaz went on to become the second runner-up of the season. Shehnaaz has been entertaining fans with her antics and fans adore her. The actress after her stint in Bigg Boss 13, appeared in Mujhse Shaadi Karoge and a few music videos a well.

Recently, in an interview with Pinkvilla, Shehnaaz Gill opened up on the kind of work she wants to do. "People think Shehnaaz can only act crazy and she just knows things like Gidda. However, I want people to see the other side of me, and I want to show them that I can do a lot of things, I am an actress and I can play various kind of roles. I want to try everything so that people feel that there are so many things she can do. I want people to know that I am multi-talented and there is beyond the Shehnaaz they have seen inside the Bigg Boss house and there is a lot that she can do."

She further expressed her fear that one day she will be forgotten and here's why - "People might forget me, the new Bigg Boss might come soon because the craze is rather short-lived and so, I wanted to work. None the less, it is okay and if people find me talented and remember me, I will get work if people think I am fit for it and if I have good luck. If I like something, I will definitely do it, but if I don't like it, money is not what matters to me, but the good work that counts. I think on the spot and that is how my decisions are taken, and I don't have any plan."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13s-shehnaaz-gill-fears-that-people-would-forget-her-after-the-new-season-says-the-craze-is-rather-short-lived-1628568/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments