'I have seen her go through everything,' says Palak Tiwari as she opens up on mom Shweta Tiwari's personal life battles

'I have seen her go through everything,' says Palak Tiwari as she opens up on mom Shweta Tiwari's personal life battles

TV actress Shweta Tiwari, who shot to fame in 2001 with the success of Kasauti Zindagi Kay, became one of the biggest stars on TV. Though she faced a lot of problems with two broken marriages and other struggling phases every time she has risen above all like a true warrior. The actress' daughter Palak Tiwari recently opened about her mother's struggles and how she emerged as a victorious person fighting the situations and circumstances in a conversation with an entertainment portal.

"I am constantly proud of her. I think even while growing up, I used to be so proud when my mother came for a parent-teacher meeting. I was like 'that's my mom'. Your parent doesn't need to be an actor or super famous for you to feel that way," said Palak to PinkVilla. "The personal battles that we have faced I have seen her go through everything. The kind of things I have seen her deal with, so many of which I am still discovering, and the more I learn about it, the more I am like, 'How is she sane? How is she the way she is?'" added Shweta's daughter.

Palak mentioned that her mom never allowed negativity to overpower her in tough situations. "Because people handle things differently and when you are at a low point in your life, people are more susceptible to and let vice take over you, but what I commend about her is that even when she was at the lowest point in her life, she did not let vice take over her. You know when she was at her lowest, she has always strived harder," concluded Palak. Shweta Tiwari made her small-screen comeback in 2019 with Mere Dad Ki Dulhan, which also stars Varun Badola in a lead role. She also made her digital debut with the series called Hum Tum Aur Them.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/i-have-seen-her-go-through-everything-says-palak-tiwari-as-she-opens-up-on-mom-shweta-tiwaris-personal-life-battles-1620365/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments