'I keep watching Sidharth Shukla's fitness videos,' reveals Rashami Desai

'I keep watching Sidharth Shukla's fitness videos,' reveals Rashami Desai

Popular TV actress Rashami Desai grabbed our headlines in Bigg Boss 13 for her love-hate relationship with Sidharth Shukla, who emerged as a winner of the show. The small screen star, who is enjoying her quarantine period recently spoke about her life post-Bigg Boss 13. In a conversation with TOI, the Uttaran actress said, "A lot of things have changed. A lot of feelings about myself, there is self-realisation. There is a lot more clarity in my mind now. Learn to say no or yes. Bigg Boss has taught me everything beautifully. At times we get scared or worried but Bigg Boss teaches you a lot."

When asked whether she is in touch with any Bigg Boss inmates, she replied, "I am in touch with everyone. On and off, I am in touch with everyone. I speak with Devoleena and Arti Singh. I think the only good thing that I have gained from Bigg Boss is Devoleena's friendship. It is a gift from Bigg Boss to me. You meet a lot of people but you find friends very rare. She understands me and I understand her pretty well. I love her fire and the way she is. The way she takes care of herself. She is very clear and honest." Talking about Sidharth Shukla she said, "I am in touch with Sidharth on and off. I keep watching his fitness videos, yes I am in touch with him."

Rashami also said that she has learnt a lot from Bigg Boss 13 as she quoted, "I like a lot of clarity in my life. I wasn't expressive, which I learnt in the BB house. Self realisation bhi hua life mein and jhagde bhi bahut kiye hain maine. Aur ussi insaan ko jab pain mein dekha toh maine concern bhi jataya hai and that is a part of life. I am sharing my feelings I have been judged. I have realised that you are your own best friend. I have earned friends too kuch rishtey bhi kamaye hai show ke dauran. kuch mile kuch choot gaye kuch apna sa apne saath reh gaya."

Post Bigg Boss 13, Rashami Desai was seen in Naagin 4, which also ruled the TRP charts.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/i-keep-watching-sidharth-shuklas-fitness-videos-says-rashami-desai-1617451/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments