Mohena Kumari Singh shares the moment when Suyash Rawat stole her heart in their courtship period [Exclusive]

Mohena Kumari Singh shares the moment when Suyash Rawat stole her heart in their courtship period [Exclusive]

Mohena Kumari Singh is spending her time in quarantine in Dehradun. The actress got married to Suyash Rawat in a gala ceremony in October. Mohena Kumari Singh earned immense love as Keerti on Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. BollywoodLife caught up with the lady. She spoke about how she was in touch with many members of the cast. "I am in touch with everyone. I have spoken to Ali Hassan, Parul Chauhan, Sachin Tyagi, Nidhi Uttam, Vishal Singh, Kshitee Jog, Shivangi and others." When we asked Mohena about the secret behind the show's long-lasting popularity, she said, "I think something the makers follow is the festival and festivities. Everyone waers beautiful clothes and stay upto date with the times. Women want to wear what Naira wears on the show. Everyone used to ask us about the outfits. Moreover, they focus on ongoing social topics as well. We saw an episode dedicated to the coronavirus pandemic and one on women's rights too. I feel the show will continue till eternity (laughs)."

Mohena also took us through her love story with Suyash Rawat. "I met him for the first time in Delhi. Our families made us meet. Now, he was very quiet and I am too talkative. But the thing that got me excited was the fact that he liked mountains. I love mountains. He likes to go for hikes and treks. I want to explore mountains in my life. Also, I feel people who love the hills are honest people. Also, he did not try to impress me unnecessarily or talk stupid stuff," reveals Mohena.

She reveals how Suyash slowly opened up to her. "He is not a quiet person. But he did take a lot of time to get talking to me. He got me curious. When I discovered him, I found him nice. He is very peaceful and calm. I can be dramatic and a little difficult. I feel we kind of complete each other. What I like about him is the fact that he inspires me to try out new things in life," she says. Mohena says that his family knew about her work but Suyash is not even remotely interested in showbiz. She says he does things out of passion without showing it to the world. "He has told me not to get disconnected from what I love to do. He helps me shoot my vlogs," she says.

The lady also reveals the moment when she was clean bowled by him. "I remember attending the Star Parivaar Awards and then we were supposed to meet for dinner. He waited patiently for four to five years. I got late at the awards. When I reached there he was like, "It is ok, in this line it takes time, I do understand." I fell flat. I was like he is the nicest person I have ever met," states Mohena.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/mohena-kumari-singh-shares-the-moment-when-suyash-rawat-stole-her-heart-in-their-courtship-period-exclusive-1616384/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments