Mother's Day 2020: 'I am not a mother who likes to take advice,' says Mahhi Vij [Exclusive]

Mother's Day 2020: 'I am not a mother who likes to take advice,' says Mahhi Vij [Exclusive]

It is Mother's Day and one of the cutest moms in town is Mahhi Vij. The actress delivered her daughter, Tara last year in August. The little angel will soon be a year old. On the occasion of Mother's Day, we had a chat with the actress. "Tara is my number one priority now. Nowadays, I end up having breakfast at one pm on days, because I am too caught up with her," she says. Jay Bhanushali and Mahhi Vij welcomed their first biological child nine years after their marriage. "Actually one of my besties was pregnant. She kept on telling me about having a baby. After some time, I felt that our parents also want to see their grandchild. It kind of motivated us on the road to parenthood." The couple made Khushi and Rajveer their own kids before Tara was born. And their parents supported them in that big decision. "Our parents never interfered in our personal decisions. They have been supportive throughout," she said.

Does Mahhi Vij find being a parent challenging? "No, I had two kids Khushi and Rajveer before Tara. Khushi will always be my first-born. I do not take it like a pressure. I feel you learn with experience. It is all about loving, sharing, caring and nurturing," she says. Did her mom give her some special advice? "No, I am not someone who takes advice (Laughs out loud). Moreover, my mom spoils the kids. I am sure she'll spoil Tara silly. But then, I want to pass on the values of humility, humanity and love for animals that I have inculcated from her," states Mahhi.

The coronavirus pandemic has made life tough for mothers all over. "I am taking care of their diet and nutrition. Building good immunity is a must. Also, I am spending all my time with them. They are not cranky kids. They love to watch cartoons, play indoors, do art and craft and so on. Khushi and Rajveer love to play with Tara. This is a testing phase and I will it will go away soon," she says.

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/mothers-day-2020-i-am-not-a-mother-who-likes-to-take-advice-says-mahhi-vij-exclusive-1619396/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments