#MothersDay: Beyhadh 2 actor Shivin Narang REVEALS his mother donated one of her kidneys to his dad

#MothersDay: Beyhadh 2 actor Shivin Narang REVEALS his mother donated one of her kidneys to his dad

Beyhadh 2 actor, Shivin Narag, who enjoys a huge fanbase for his acting skills and good looks, stays with his parents at his Mumbai residence. The handsome hunk recently described her mother in a few but impeccable saying that no one can replace her and she is the best mom in the world. Talking to TOI, Shivin said, "She holds a very special place in my life. Her commitment and dedication and genuine love for us has no bounds. My mom used to scold me for my mischief and protect me when needed. She made me study, she made me grow."

He added, "Right from the day I shot my first portfolio till today, she' been a huge support. She gave me a lot of strength so I could come to Mumbai and pursue my dream. I am my parent's only child so when I was coming to Mumbai she cried a lot. She's not just been a pillar for my but for our entire family. In fact, she has donated one of her kidneys to my dad. No one can replace your mom in this world."

The actor recently underwent major surgery for his left hand as he met with an accident as he fell on a table in his home. The source revealed, "The surgery went on for more than two hours. Shivin is under observation and in severe pain. He is insisting to go home as his parents are alone." Shivin took to Instagram to share his picture from the hospital and wrote, "All is well For all my frnds , family n loved ones I'm back home ? Thankuu fr all your prayers & blessings ? unfortunately met with an accident at home injuring myself badly due to which I had undergone a surgery. Thankuu to the doctors and healthcare staff of @kokilabenhospital for taking such good care of me in this difficult scenario.....I remember one of the hospital staff saying 'Sir hum nhi karenge toh kaun karega ' #respect #realheroes #grateful ???"



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/mothersday-beyhadh-2-actor-shivin-narang-reveals-his-mother-donated-one-of-her-kidneys-to-his-dad-1619943/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments