Ragini Khanna gets NOSTALGIC about her show, Sasural Genda Phool [EXCLUSIVE]

Ragini Khanna gets NOSTALGIC about her show, Sasural Genda Phool [EXCLUSIVE]

Ragini Khanna was recently seen in the web movies like Ghoomketu and Posham Pa, and has always, has been appreciated for her performances in them. The actress had begun her career with the television show, Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi, and later rose to fame with Bhaskar Bharti. Her performance in Bhaskar Bharti has been a favourite of many, fondly remembered to this day. She later went on to do Sasural Genda Phool, which had a successful run for two years. The show was about Suhana Kashyap, an arrogant but kindhearted woman, who marries a man from a middle-class, joint family. She was seen opposite Jay Soni in the show, and their chemistry was loved by all. Now, in an exclusive interview with BollywoodLife, Ragini Khanna has shared some bittersweet memories from her show, Sasural Genda Phool.

Watch our exclusive interaction with Ragini Khanna here:

Taking a trip down memory lane with Sasural Genda Phool, Ragini Khanna said, "The Sasural Genda Phool cast is still in touch with each other. The issue is that I was so deeply involved in my job that I had no sense of time, no sense of dates, months, years. I had no sense of climate and my body had lost temperature because I was confined to an AC studio. So, my body never reacted to extreme summers, it never reacted to extreme winters. I was just in an AC studio for two years so my body lost its sense of temperature. So, if I had to remember what I was doing on one particular date and one particular phase in my life, I will have to remove an episode and see that this is what I was involved in. It's a very scary experience and I remember post Sasural, I was not able to recognise myself without the wig. Because I have curly hair and I cannot straighten it every time, I had to wear a wig and saree."

Well, her hard work certainly paid off.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/ragini-khanna-reveals-her-fondest-memories-from-her-show-sasural-genda-phool-exclusive-1630568/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments