Riddhima Kapoor Sahni shares a picture of Rishi Kapoor dancing his mom, Krishna Raj Kapoor with an emotional note

Riddhima Kapoor Sahni shares a picture of Rishi Kapoor dancing his mom, Krishna Raj Kapoor with an emotional note

We are indeed living in bleak times. The whole world is under a lockdown and what has devastated cinema lovers is the deaths of Rishi Kapoor and Irrfan Khan. Both of them great artistes had so much more to offer. It is tough for many to even believe that they are not alive any more. Rishi Kapoor's daughter Riddhima Kapoor Sahni has shared a couple of throwback pictures on her Insta stories. In one of the pictures, we can see Rishi Kapoor dancing with his mom, late Krishna Raj Kapoor. Rishi Kapoor looks spiffy in a sharp grey suit while Krishna Raj Kapoor is a picture of elegance in a white saree and her bouffant hairdo.

Rishi Kapoor was the closest to his mom, Krishna Raj Kapoor. She died in October 2018 due to a cardiac arrest. In July 2019 Rishi Kapoor said he was traumatized as he could not be present for his mom's final rites. He told The Times Of India, "That was very unfortunate. I left for the US on September 29, and my mother passed away on October 1. She knew that I had contracted a serious disorder. That entire period was traumatic for me. I was caught up with my problem. I didn't know what to do, and I didn't have an option because I had to be here in New York. My brother told me that by the time I would get back, it would be too late. Also, I didn't have the stamina or strength to come back."

Rishi Kapoor's daughter Riddhima also shared a picture from her parent's wedding. She took permission to drive down 1,400 kms from Delhi to Mumbai to be with her family. Her daughter Samara has also come along. She reached a day after his demise. The whole family did the last rites at the Banganga Water Tank in Walkeshwar. Fans are unhappy as none of the actors could get the deserved farewell due to the lockdown.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/riddhima-kapoor-sahni-shares-a-picture-of-rishi-kapoor-dancing-his-mom-krishna-raj-kapoor-with-an-emotional-note-1618099/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments