Sara Khan makes a plea to landlords of aspiring actors, says, 'Please be considerate, no one is running away' [Exclusive]

Sara Khan makes a plea to landlords of aspiring actors, says, 'Please be considerate, no one is running away' [Exclusive]

Sara Khan who became a sensation with her debut show, Bidaai, is now focusing on her career as a singer. She has displayed her acting skills on many shows but it is music, which is her centre of attention. BollywoodLife caught up with her for a chat. She revealed that her Eid celebrations were a lot different this year. She told BollywoodLife, "I celebrated with my family. Every year, we have lots of family members and friends coming over. You cook up a feast and get Eidi from elders. This year, the festivities happened over a video call." She says it was always a moment of realization. "You do not need too many people around you to be happy. We are blessed to have a family. They are more important than everything else," she said.

Watch our exclusive interaction with Sara Khan here:

Music is taking up a lot of her time. "I am doing my riyaz. I have written six to seven songs and there are three more in the pipeline. There is a song Shukran which is produced by me. I have produced and written a short film which has been shot in Manali. It is a love story. Once the lockdown ends, we can finish the post-production work and release it," she said. The lady also gave valuable advice on how this lockdown has made people more creative. "I have my camera and lights at home. I know editing. I can create content myself. You need to know how to keep yourself happy. That is the only true way to live. The only thing I miss is my practice sessions for my live concert. I was singing and dancing for four hours on a daily basis. I miss that time," Sara Khan said.

She also advises people to be calm. "All we can do is sit back and wait for the next step of the government. Every citizen is going through this crisis. It is harder for daily wage labourers and junior artistes. We just have to live through these moments like a test from God and stay calm," she says. Sara also said that she would urge landlords to be kinder to actors who live on rent. "You need to stand for each other without doing show off on social media. I think by being supportive one can do one's bit. Nobody is running away, please be little considerate," she opines. She also said that Hrithik Roshan would be her fave quarantine partner from Bollywood celebs and she is binge watching The Vampire Diaries.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/sara-khan-makes-a-plea-to-landlords-of-aspiring-actors-says-please-be-considerate-no-one-is-running-away-exclusive-1631264/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments