Mona Singh on her low-key wedding with Shyam Gopalan, says, 'People who mattered to us knew'

Mona Singh on her low-key wedding with Shyam Gopalan, says, 'People who mattered to us knew'

Mona Singh is back as Ananya on Kehne Ko Humsafar Hai season 3. Everyone who has watched the series has been bowled over by her performance as Ananya. In real life, she got hitched to Shyam Gopalan in December 2019. The wedding came as a surprise for many. Mona Singh tells BollywoodLife, "I was never someone who liked to talk about my personal life in public. I would never do something like reveal dates in the media or discuss how I was planning my wedding. My family and friends knew I was dating Shyam. They were happy about it. I had lots of fun at my sangeet. My friends and family members were with me. That is all that mattered."

She also talks about married life in lockdown: "It has been great so far. I don't think we could ever get such time with one another. We read, cook and clean the house together. Usually, when we work, it is a 12-hour shoot, and you can do just one meal together. Plus, there is travel. I don't think we will get this kind of time together ever." The actress says that unlike Ananya, she has always been a believer in love. "I am a very positive person. And I am quite emotional. Whenever I have gone through a rough patch, I have had friends and family comforting me. I never built a wall like Ananya. Also, I feel that every relationship teaches you something. It is a part of life's experiences. You learn lessons in self-love, finding your space and so much more," she opines.

Talking about Ananya, Mona Singh states, "It is difficult for me to play a cold person. I am not at all like that in real life. It is tough to play someone who has no emotion and who has built this wall around herself. But I believe in taking up challenges. I like to be as thorough and truthful to the script as possible. It is fun working on something that is so alien to your original personality. I love the progression of Ananya's character in this season."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/web-series/mona-singh-on-her-low-key-wedding-with-shyam-gopalan-says-people-who-mattered-to-us-knew-1638032/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments