Insta-stalker Alert: 5 outfits from birthday girl Kiara Advani's wardrobe that you definitely MUST try

Insta-stalker Alert: 5 outfits from birthday girl Kiara Advani's wardrobe that you definitely MUST try

Kiara Advani has come a long way as far as her journey in the Bollywood is concerned. However, there's much more to explore to her as an actress and we would like to see her play more diverse roles in the coming years. The chirpiness that the actress brings with her presence, the charm that she spreads with her smile and the sensuality that she sparks with her sartorial choices are often the talk of the town. Today, the gorgeous actress turns 28 years old, and on her special day, we would love to steal some of her uber-cool style statements. Have a dekko here

Shimmery gown

A shimmery body-con dress with a thigh-high slit and deep neck scandalous but fabulous. This also kind of has a 'Kim Kardashian' appeal. Boy, she looks so HAWT!

Denim jumpsuit

This has to be the most stylish jumpsuit to ever be worn. Denim never looked so fabulous on anyone before. Usually, celebs have opted for oversized ones or the ones that conceal them like a bedsheet. However, this one's a show stealer for sure.

Neon jumpsuit

Add some pop to your normal boring day with neon. A 1-shouldered bow top with pants and heels and you are the fashionista of about town.

Overalls

These are considered to be working essentials, but the right one would render the feeling of having a field day while on vacation. Just like Kiara here, who is out for a walk in a jungle safari.

Printed pantsuit

A printed pantsuit, and a casual one at that makes for fun evening wear. Prints may vary on your choice. Kiara, here, is giving out boss lady yet approachable vibes, just how it should be done.

Kiara Advani stepped into the industry with Fugly, which was a dud at the box office. From her debut film to her latest one, Good Newwz, she has come a long way. When asked about the failure of her first film, Kiara had earlier said in an interview with Indulge Express, "Of course, it was heartbreaking. I am human at the end of the day. I did go into a shell, I felt lost, I felt like I didn't know where I was going with my life or if I would get another film. And I really wanted to work, but there were days and months of having absolutely nothing. But I believed in myself and I knew my potential. I knew I had something, I was just waiting for that opportunity. There is a saying that I believe in when hard work meets opportunity, you get success. So, I continue to work hard and prepare myself for such opportunities so that when they come, I am ready."

On a happy note, wish you a very happy birthday, Kiara. Have a great quarantined special one.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/style/insta-stalker-alert-5-outfits-from-birthday-girl-kiara-advanis-wardrobe-that-you-definitely-must-try-1664081/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments