Ishqbaaaz actress Shrenu Parikh gets discharged from the hospital post COVID-19 treatment; stays in total isolation at home

Ishqbaaaz actress Shrenu Parikh gets discharged from the hospital post COVID-19 treatment; stays in total isolation at home

Ishqbaaaz actress Shrenu Parikh had earlier revealed through an Instagram post that she has been tested positive for coronavirus. She received a lot of wishes from her fans and her friends from the industry. The actress was overwhelmed with the love and thanked her fans through a note on her Instagram stories. She wrote, "Thankyou everyone for your wishes and prayers! Means a lot to me and my family!! Have received msgs from sooooo many people who didn't even know me... and ofcourse all my loved ones have been support system throught out.. Restores my faith in humanity and kindness! #weshallbeatcovid." Now, the actress has posted another picture of hers and revealed that she has been discharged from the hospital after being treated for COVID-19. She informed her fans that she has been discharged and will now be in total isolation at home.

Shrenu Parikh wrote, "My Dearest extended family, friends n my well wishers! I just don't know how to thank you all for showering so much love n blessings. By the grace of God n ur prayers I m recovering very well and have been discharged from the hospital. Right now in total isolation at my home. I wish I could reply to all of you personally...so much to share... but all in good time... I love you all so much. May Almighty bless u all n keep u all safe n sound. PS forever grateful to the medical staff and the corona warriors at the hospital for keeping me sane and taking care of me for a week! " Check out her post here:

 

We wish her a speedy recovery.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/ishqbaaaz-actress-shrenu-parikh-gets-discharged-from-the-hospital-post-covid-19-treatment-stays-in-total-isolation-at-home-1658700/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments