Simi Garewal applauds Kangana Ranaut for her latest interview with a TV channel; calls her ‘braver and bolder’

Simi Garewal applauds Kangana Ranaut for her latest interview with a TV channel; calls her ‘braver and bolder’

Kangana Ranaut is garnering praises from netizens on social for her latest interview with Republic, where she spoke against the powerful filmmakers in the industry. And now she got a new admirer in the for veteran actress Simi Garewal, who applauded her and called a powerful person. In a series of tweets, praising Kangana Ranaut, Simi wrote, "I applaud #KanganaRanaut who is braver & bolder than I am. Only I know how a 'powerful' person has viciously tried to destroy my career. I stayed silent. Because I am not so brave... @KanganaOffical."

She further wrote, "I don't know what all of you felt after watching #KanganaSpeaksToArnab ..but it has left me quite depressed.. I'm distraught at what #SushantSingRajput endured .. and also what many 'outsiders' go through in Bollywood.. it must change!." Followed by, "When George Floyd was killed in America it set forth an awakening. In the same way #SushantSingRajput 's death maybe the harbinger of an awakening in Bollywood.."

Many fans on social media called her Jhansi Ki Rani of Bollywood as she revealed about injustice happening in the industry. On the work front, Kangana has films like Thalaivi, Dhaakad and Tejas under her belt.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-simi-garewal-applauds-kangana-ranaut-for-her-latest-interview-with-a-tv-channel-calls-her-braver-and-bolder-1658711/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments