Mahesh Babu and Namrata share a heart-touching birthday post for daughter Sitara

Mahesh Babu and Namrata share a heart-touching birthday post for daughter Sitara

It's Sitara Ghattamaneni's birthday today. The young lady turns 8! Where does time fly? Sitara is one pretty lady with a curious mind and love for performing arts. She also has her own Instagram handle and is quite popular. On her special day today, both Namrata Shirodkar and Mahesh Babu took to their social handles to wish their "Situ Papa."

"8 years ago !! You came into this world... bringing me more happiness and love to share and give Your love for family warms my heart. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. That smile of yours can never fail to light me up ?? You're one of the best things that ever happened to me!! You are growing into a good girl who is kind and loving, has empathy. I'm super proud of you! Go on and shine bright my little star ??? I Love you so very much ?? today and always @sitaraghattamaneni. Wishing u the happiest birthday !! ??? #SituPapaTurns8," Namrata penned a heartfelt note on Sitara's 8th birthday.

Mahesh Babu shared a video montage of Sitara and wrote, "So fast so 8 I love you like you will never know ??? Wishing you a very happy birthday Parpi #SituPapaTurns8 @sitaraghattamaneni."

Gautam had the sweetest birthday wish for his little sister. "My piggyback partner @sitaraghattamaneni ? Wishing you a very happy birthday Love you ? #bondedforlife," he wrote with a picture.

Earlier, in an interview with DNA, Mahesh Babu had opened up on his equation with kids. "Namrata is the stricter one and I think it's a good thing. While I am doing all the pampering, she keeps a tab on not letting it go overboard and that helps the kids to stay grounded," he had said while adding that his family is his great stress buster. "My family is my biggest stress buster. It's not just release-day jitters, but whenever I feel anxious, my wife and children help me to stay calm."

Happy Birthday, Sitara.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/south-gossip/mahesh-babu-and-namrata-share-a-heart-touching-birthday-post-for-daughter-sitara-1659092/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments