Salman Khan unfazed by backlash over his mud-soaked pic, shares a video of farming in Panvel with tractor

Salman Khan unfazed by backlash over his mud-soaked pic, shares a video of farming in Panvel with tractor

Salman Khan has been stationed at his Panvel farmhouse with his family. The actress whisked most of his family and some of his friends to Arpita farms before the lockdown in the country was announced. He and his family and some helping hands have been staying there for 100 days or more now. Salman Khan has taken up farming these days and has been sharing a lot of pictures and videos on his social media handle. Recently, the actor shared a video in which he could be seen driving a tractor on the fields. He even climbed on it while someone was driving it. " Farminggg," he wrote while sharing the video. Have a look at the video here:

Earlier, Salman had opened up on the farmhouse, saying, "Whenever I don't have work, I am there. It's peaceful and I can do my thing. I work out, swim, paint... It's an open space, like a jungle. I play sports like volley ball, table tennis, cricket and even fly kites. I go fishing as well. There's a pond."

The actor had opened up on how hosting reality TV shows has brought him closer to the audience. "My real connect comes from here. Audiences know me as the actor on screen. With these TV shows they also get to know the person. Things I like, things I don't like. If I don't like something it's right there on my face and so is something I like. I'm a transparent person. There's no acting, there's no drama, there's no melodrama. There's no milking the television space. When they start milking that emotion, I openly say, Ye lo, mil gaya inko promo!' I express my thoughts openly. Some people agree with it, some don't."

Meanwhile, on the work front, Salman Khan would be seen in Radhe: Your Most Wanted Bhai. It also features Randeep Hooda, Disha Patani, Jackie Shroff and Gautam Gulati to name a few.

What do you have to say about Salman's new video? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life .



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-unfazed-by-backlash-over-his-mud-soaked-pic-shares-a-video-of-farming-in-panvel-with-tractor-1659117/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments