Will Anita Hassanandani return in Naagin 5? The actress answers

Will Anita Hassanandani return in Naagin 5? The actress answers

As the unlock phase has begun, we saw things coming slowly on track across the country. The shooting of serials and films recently resumed and we are set to watch the fresh episodes of our favourite soap operas from the coming Monday. Talking about Ekta Kapoor's supernatural show, Naagin 4, the filming of last few episodes including the grand finale and as per actress Anita Hassanandani, the makers are managing well with limited crew and are following complete safety precautions implemented by the government.

Talking to Mumbai Mirror, she said, "My husband was really scared sending me back to work. But once I was back, I felt safe with all the precautions being taken. On Ekta's (Kapoor) set, the actor's well-being is always top priority." The Krishna Cottage actress further added, "I don't have to do much, just make sure I keep sanitising my hands often and wash them whenever I go into the vanity van. I am also careful not to touch my face much. Everyone's safety is more important right now than how the show looks."

When asked whether her character of Vishakha will make a comeback in Naagin 5, she replied, "I'm fortunate to have been a part of two seasons and would love to be in the next one, too. But I think my character has exhausted her run. I am content with my two seconds of fame." Talking about her future projects, Anita said, "I got offers for some outside shoots, but right now I am not ready to travel. I am still a little paranoid." She further said that the floor test is expected to happen from October as they are hoping that situation might return to normalcy. "Hopefully, I'll have clarity about my projects by then," asserted the actress.

She also revealed that she has done a film with Tusshar Kapoor before lockdown."I am not sure when they are planning to release it now, but it was amazing working with Tusshar again. Any association with Ekta is something I look forward to. They are like family to me," concluded Anita Hassanandani.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/will-anita-hassanandani-return-in-naagin-5-the-actress-answers-1653313/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments