Ankita Lokhande REVEALS why she didn't attend Sushant Singh Rajput's funeral

Ankita Lokhande REVEALS why she didn't attend Sushant Singh Rajput's funeral

Sushant Singh Rajput's untimely demise devastated his ex-girlfriend Ankita Lokhande, who was in a relationship with him for six long years. Though in the last couple of days, she got huge support from audience for his inspiring and respected words for SSR. While she opened up to spoke about Sushant Singh Rajput case recently, Ankita also revealed the reason behind not attending the actor's funeral as she told a leading news channel, "A reporter called me and said 'Ankita, Sushant committed suicide' and I was finished. I decided not to go to his funeral because I knew if I saw him like that, I can't forget it."

She further added, "Money was never an agenda for him. Whatever he did, he did with sincerity. He found joy in small things. Success never affected him, neither did defeat." The Manikarnika actress earlier told Times Now, "How much ever I know him, he wasn't a depressed guy. I have not seen a person like Sushant, a guy who used to write his own dreams, he had a diary... He had his 5-year plan what he wants to do, how he will look, etc. And exactly after 5 years, he had fulfilled them. And when things like 'depression' are used after his name... it is heartbreaking. He might be upset, anxious, yes, but depression is a big word. Calling someone 'bipolar' is a big thing. The Sushant that I know he came from a small town. He established himself on his own. He has taught me so many things, he taught me acting. Kisi ko pata bhi hai Sushant kaun aur kya tha (does anybody even know who the real Sushant was)? Everyone is writing their own portrayal of how 'depressed' he was, it hurts reading all of this."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ankita-lokhande-reveals-why-she-didnt-attend-sushant-singh-rajputs-funeral-1665125/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments