Sonu Sood vows to take care of 3 orphaned siblings from Telangana; says 'They will be my responsibility'

Sonu Sood vows to take care of 3 orphaned siblings from Telangana; says 'They will be my responsibility'

Three children in Yadadri-Bhuvanagiri district of Telangana were recently orphaned, and after their plight was brought to actor Sonu Sood's notice, he has wasted no time in ensuring that they are cared for. In fact, he has gone so far as announcing that the kids "are no longer orphans". After a user on Twitter tagged the Dabangg actor, mentioning the state of the trio of siblings , Sonu went several extra miles by responding, "They are no longer orphans. They will be my responsibility." As per reports, the kids recently lost their mother after their father had already passed away a while ago.

In an earlier interview with journalist Subhash K. Jha, Sonu Sood opened up on how his 47th birthday, which just went by, was made truly special as "it seemed the whole country was celebrating" with him and his family. "This birthday was special. Never have I been so warmly and extensively greeted from all over the country. It seemed the whole country was celebrating. People whom I was fortunate enough to help reach their homes kept calling the whole day from different states," said the actor.

"There were people video-conferencing, wanting to reach out to me, to just wish me well. It was overwhelming. I tried speaking to people from each state for 15-20 minutes. I feel embarrassed to get so much attention at the same time I feel humbled and grateful. Who gets so much love from so many? Only the most blessed do," added the actor.

Talking about missing his parents on his special day and the one wish he still has, Sonu added, "I wish my mom and dad were here to see the love that I got on this special day. They would have been proud of me. They would have hugged me. I wish this corona thing would end. And I want people to come out with a stronger mind set after this crisis. I wish for a stronger India after this crisis."

You deserve every bit of this outpouring of pure love, Sonu.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sonu-sood-vows-to-take-care-of-3-orphaned-siblings-from-telangana-says-they-will-be-my-responsibility-1665108/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments