Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi actress Puja Banerjee flaunts her baby bump in her latest post

Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi actress Puja Banerjee flaunts her baby bump in her latest post

Puja Banerjee recently announced that she is expecting her first child with her actor-husband, Kunal Verma. The two had met on the sets of their TV show Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajna. They eventually fell in love. They had separated for a brief period before getting back together. The actress took her social media handle and shared a few pictures from her staycation in a hotel and thanked everyone for their hospitality and pampering her at this time. "A big thank u to @nikhilapalat & @tajlandsend for this #staycation and all the pampering as it was much needed to me especially at this time. #soontobemommy #soontobepapa #soontobeparents @kunalrverma," she wrote alongside the post. Puja Banerjee could be seen flaunting her baby bump as she posed with Kunal Verma. Have a dekko at her post here:

She had announced the pregnancy with TOI, saying, "Yes, Kunal and I are excited about entering this new, beautiful phase in our lives. I am in a happy space now, and have been enjoying my personal time. In fact, I have not stepped out of my apartment since April."

When asked if that was the reason for leaving the mythological show, Jag Janani Maa Vaishno Devi, the actress said, "I would have continued working even during pregnancy, but due to the pandemic, I felt that it was important to take precautions and stay at home. I plan to get back to work by next year and hopefully, the pandemic will be over by then."

She also opened up on her wedding plans saying, "We had a lot of dreams for our wedding, and had planned everything to the T. However, the pandemic changed everything and even my mother, who lives in Kolkata, could not attend our registered wedding. I am hoping to have a regular ceremony and do my pheras with Kunal after the baby arrives. Hopefully, my mother will also be able to attend it."

Congratulations to the couple.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/jag-janani-maa-vaishno-devi-actress-puja-banerjee-flaunts-her-baby-bump-in-her-latest-post-1671630/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments