Prince Narula posts romantic birthday wish for wife Yuvika Chaudhary; says, 'I love u my beautiful crime'

Prince Narula posts romantic birthday wish for wife Yuvika Chaudhary; says, 'I love u my beautiful crime'

Popular TV actor, who has won reality shows like Roadies X2, Splitsvilla 8, Bigg Boss 9 and Nach Baliye 9, wished wifey Yuvika Chaudhary on her birthday with a romantic post. Sharing some adorable pics of the celebration, Prince wrote, "Happy wala birthday mera buggi @yuvikachaudhary tenu ana main pyar kara i love u my beautiful crime . You make my life worth living . Tere nakhre jitne hai main kaint lagde aw .tu mere heer maine rab se manga tujhe har veervar peer baba se bhe manga tujhe ?????ps Last picture thodi filmy hai dosto par bht pyari hai ????????."

Talking about the secret of winning reality shows, Prince told BollywoodLife, "I believe it is the confidence in yourself, the belief in yourself. Whenever I do my body building coaching, my coach tells me that you can do this and I end up doing it. It is when we start believing that we cannot do a particular thing, it is then when we lose. It's all on what you think. For example if my friend does not like a car, but if I keep telling him that it is nice, it is good, then he will surely start liking it. When you keep saying that you will win, even people will start connecting with you and they will feel that there is something in this guy for sure."

To which Yuvika added, "There is a dialogue of my film, Om Shanti Om which says, 'Kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho toh puri qaynaat usse tumse milane ki sajish mein lag jaati hai.' This is actually true and I have a living example of it with me in my life partner."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/prince-narula-posts-romantic-birthday-wish-for-wife-yuvika-chaudhary-says-i-love-u-my-beautiful-crime-1665547/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments