Tuesday Trivia: Did you know that Amit Sadh came to know about his break-up when he was inside the Bigg Boss house?

Tuesday Trivia: Did you know that Amit Sadh came to know about his break-up when he was inside the Bigg Boss house?

Amit Sadh has often confessed that he is a hopeless romantic. The powerhouse performer won over the hearts of women all over when he spoke about how deeply he was in love with Neeru Bajwa on Bigg Boss. The two had been dating for a long time, around eight long years. However, it ended in 2010. Amit Sadh heard rumours that Neeru Bajwa had left him when he was locked up in the house. He was a part of the first season of the show. The news left him perturbed. The actor cried a lot on the show for his lady love. It seems they broke up soon after his exit. Neeru Bajwa made her debut in Bollywood with Prince. There is no clarity on why exactly the two decided to call it quits.

In 2014, he said in an interview, "Yes, I was a crybaby on Bigg Boss because I was only 22 and therefore just a baby. Inside Bigg Boss emotions are constantly heightened. It's not a normal place to be in. On top of that I was told my girlfriend Neeru Bajwa had left me. Can you imagine, she was my life. And to be told inside there where I had no way of ascertaining the truth, that she had left me...it shattered me." The two had taken part in a dance reality show as well. It seems Amit Sadh, who is a non-dancer, rehearsed really hard to please his lady love. He had assisted her in her professional life as well.

The separation left him devastated but Amit decided to channelise his angst. Elaborating on his emotions, he said, "All of a sudden my life fell apart. She was the only family that I had. She transformed me from a boy into a man. When she left me my life fell apart. I had to start from scratch. I used the money I got for Bigg Boss to go to the Lee Strasberg acting school in New York where I learnt to be single again. I moved in with four American friends, roughed it out."

Despite their break-up, the two continued to remain friends. In 2013, he said that he still loved her though it had been three years since they split. It seems the separation made him realise how deeply he loved her. Neeru Bajwa is happily married with a kid now. Amit Sadh was in a relationship with fitness trainer Annabel but he has been quite discreet about his love life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/tuesday-trivia-did-you-know-that-amit-sadh-came-to-know-about-his-break-up-when-he-was-inside-the-bigg-boss-house-1672421/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments