After Fan, Shah Rukh Khan to play a double role again in Atlee’s action film? Here’s what we know

After Fan, Shah Rukh Khan to play a double role again in Atlee’s action film? Here’s what we know

The last time Shah Rukh Khan was seen in a double role, things didn't really go according to plan as Fan was a box office dud. Now, the actor will again be seen playing a double role in Atlee's action film, if we go by a Mumbai Mirror report. A source told the publication, "The story revolves around these two characters who are worlds apart, their conflict and confrontation." SRK will be playing the role of an investigation officer with a top Indian agency. He will also be playing the role of the criminal in the film.

The source added that the filmmaker Atlee loves double and triple roles.. "He loves exploring the different aspects of an actor's persona within the same film. He is looking to continue the trend with two diametrically different characters in this film as well," added the source.

Meanwhile, SRK will also be seen in YRF's Pathan that is being directed by Siddharth Anand. The film also stars Deepika Padukone. He is also in talks with Raj and DK for an action thriller.

That's not all. SRK has got a special role in Ayan Mukerji's Brahmastra as well in which the role of a scientist in the action-adventure fantasy. The film stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Amitabh Bachchan in the lead.

As per a recent Filmfare report, Taapsee Pannu might star opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rajkumar Hirani's next. So, if you're an SRK fan you'll be seeing a lot of him in the coming future if things go according to plan.

The actor was last seen in Zero alongside Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma. The film was a big dud at the box office and fans were disappointed as well. Speaking about his next projects, SRK had said a few months ago, "This time, I didn't feel like doing it. I thought, this time, I will take out time to watch films and listen to scripts and read books. My kids are also finishing their college life. Suhana is still in college, Aryan will hopefully pass his college in a year. I want to spend more time with my family. I only act when it comes from my heart, but this time I don't feel like doing it. A lot of people are telling me stories, I've heard 15-20 stories, I liked 2-3 of them. But I haven't decided yet which film to do. Because the moment I take a decision, I will have to start working on films. I will completely be engrossed in it."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/boillywood-news-after-fan-shah-rukh-khan-to-play-a-double-role-again-in-atlees-action-film-heres-what-we-know-1690009/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments