Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla BEATS Parth Samthaan, Shaheer Sheikh and Asim Riaz to become the 'Most Desirable Man' on TV of 2019

Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla BEATS Parth Samthaan, Shaheer Sheikh and Asim Riaz to become the 'Most Desirable Man' on TV of 2019

It seems the popularity of Sidharth Shukla post winning Bigg Boss is reaching to new heights. After becoming the most searched Indian celebrity on Google in last year, the actor has topped the list of The Times 20 Most Desirable Men on TV 2019. Talking about this achievement, the actor told TOI, "Well, it feels good that a year that has been so hard on humanity has had good things to offer me. It has been a period of learning for all of us. 'Bigg Boss', and later the pandemic, has been a time of introspection, challenges, patience and so much more. But, I'm glad that good things came my way, including topping the most desirable list."

When asked why people find him attractive, he replied, "Now, this is news to me that people find me attractive. Wow! Wait, let this sink in (smiles!). For me, attraction is way beyond physical appearance. I think one's aura, intelligence, will, intent and so much more, is important. I don't know how many of those have been parameters, but I am hoping to have most of them ticked someday. I am who I am, and honesty is something I've been told can be quite attractive."

When asked, who is the most desirable man and woman in the country according to him? Sidharth gave a beautiful answer as he said, "Whoever tops your list, I guess. The Times knows how to rank the best! But, in the current phase, anyone who is able to invent a cure to beat the COVID-19 pandemic will be the most desirable man/woman not only in the country, but in the world."

Talking about the list, Parth Samthaan of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 grabbed the second spot followed by Shaheer Sheikh, Mohsin Khan, Asim Riaz, Pearl V Puri, Shivin Narang and Harshad Chopda.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13-winner-sidharth-shukla-beats-parth-samthaan-shaheer-sheikh-and-asim-riaz-to-become-the-most-desirable-man-on-tv-of-2019-1680816/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments