Rishi Kapoor's birth anniversary: 8 times the late actor left us impressed with his inimitable sense of humour

Rishi Kapoor's birth anniversary: 8 times the late actor left us impressed with his inimitable sense of humour

There is no doubt about the fact that Rishi Kapoor was a great actor. Some of his memorable films include Bobby, Kabhi Kabhi, Karz, Chandni, Do Dooni Chaar, Mulk. His acting career lasted for 50 years. But apart from his acting chops, the actor was also known for his unabashed opinions and sense of humour. He was very active on Twitter and used the platform to showcase his funny side. Here are a few of his tweets that will make you laugh uproariously.

In an interview with the Hindu, when asked about how his Twitter game is so refreshing and spontaneous, Kapoor had said, "Shouldn't it be that way? Some people use the platform for effect. At my age, I don't need to. They often say I tweet when I am drunk, which is a completely baseless allegation. I do fun things on Twitter. I enjoy it. I talk about the real Kapoor & Sons. That's the way I am, regaling friends with simple, honest talk. I make myself the butt of my jokes like the one I cracked recently on obesity in the Kapoor family. (Obesity is not because it runs in the Kapoor family! It is because no one runs in the Kapoor family!)"

The actor passed away on April 30, 2020 after a prolonged fight with cancer. His sense of humour will definitely be missed, just like his films.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-rishi-kapoors-birth-anniversary-8-times-the-late-actor-left-us-impressed-with-his-inimitable-sense-of-humour-1680804/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments