Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Kokilaben aka Rupal Patel recreates her iconic Rasode Mein Kaun Tha dialogue - watch video

Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Kokilaben aka Rupal Patel recreates her iconic Rasode Mein Kaun Tha dialogue - watch video

Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Rupal Patel's Saath Nibhana Saathiya, which was one of the hit shows during its times, is currently in the news for its meme as a popular YouTuber Yashraj Mukhate created a video song on Kokilaben aka Rupal Patel's dialogue Rasode Mein Kaun Tha? and it went viral in no time. Soon stars like Smriti Irani, Kartik Aaryan, Rajkummar Rao, Disha Patani, Sanya Malhotra and others shared their own versions of this dialogue, which increased its popularity on social media. And now the actress behind this dialogue Rupal has recreated her one-liner and it will definitely make you smile.

Recently the promo of Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 was aired featuring Devoleena. Earlier when Rupal was asked whether she will joining the cast, she told Latestly, "Actually I have heard about it, but I'm not sure about the same. Right now I'm happy playing the role of Meenakshi Rajvansh on Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke on Star Plus. But my love and blessings are with Rashmi mam."

The actress also called her current role Meenakshi as twin character of Kokilaben and told E Times, "I would say that Kokila and Meenakshi are like twins. While Kokila was traditional and orthodox, Meenakshi is sophisticated and educated. However, both want the best for their families and feel that they are always right. I was completely bowled over by the character of Meenakshi and the way she has been written, when Rajan Sir offered me the role. She has a lot of depth. I had to prep a lot for the part. Given my theatre background, I try to understand the psychology and body language of the characters offered to me. Voice modulation plays an important role, too. When shooting, I don't like to speak much on set. I am composed and focused. I like to concentrate on my performance and hone my craft."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/saath-nibhana-saathiyas-kokilaben-aka-rupal-patel-recreates-her-iconic-rasode-mein-kaun-tha-dialogue-watch-video-1680829/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments