Guess the Price: Kareena Kapoor Khan's sheer white blouse and trouser cost a BOMB

Guess the Price: Kareena Kapoor Khan's sheer white blouse and trouser cost a BOMB

Kareena Kapoor Khan is glowing differently ever since she announced her pregnancy about three weeks ago. However, the pregnancy and even the pandemic have not deterred the actress from fulfilling her professional commitments. The actress has been shooting for her TVCs and other brand shoots. For one such work commitment, the actress wore a sheer white blouse that she teamed with matching trousers. She's a diva and she'll always remain a diva no matter what.

Talking about her look, Kareena had her hair tied in a sleek knot. She kept her makeup subtle with slight liner painted on her eyelids. Have a dekko at her look here:

And do you know what it costs? The whole set costs about Rs 95,438. Think of all those things that you can buy in that much amount of money! Check out the cost of Bebo's outfit here:

Recently, the Laal Singh Chaddha actress revealed that people are dishing out devices on what to eat and what not to eat. "Last time, I just took myself for granted and became huge. I put on 25 Kgs. I don't want to do that. I just want to be healthy and fit. I think the first time, it's just excitement. Everyone's like parathe khao, ghee khao, doodh piyo, besan ka laddoos are coming. And now, I'm like listen I have done it before, I know what my body requires. My doctor's like 'listen you are not eating for two, that is just a myth. Just be healthy and be safe.' And that is what I am trying to do," the Good Newwz actress said in a chat session with Anupama Chopra.

Kareena Kapoor Khan opened up on her professional commitments saying, "Laal Singh Chaddha is on priority. Before the lockdown, we planned the last schedule of the film, so basically, I have about 12 to 15 days of work left on that movie and then Aamir will continue with the shoot. Aamir is kind enough to finish off my work first right now and that's what the aim is to do. I want to finish off my shoot before it gets too late, it is obviously because I'm too huge, that's the basic truth (laughs)."

How did you like Kareena's outfit? Let us know by tweeting to us @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/style/guess-the-price-kareena-kapoor-khans-sheer-white-blouse-and-trouser-cost-a-bomb-1681241/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments