Happy Birthday, Akshay Kumar: When Twinkle Khanna had warned her husband about not having a second child

Happy Birthday, Akshay Kumar: When Twinkle Khanna had warned her husband about not having a second child

It's Akshay Kumar's birthday today, 9th September 2020. The superstar turns 53 years old. And while it's easy to get nostalgic on his special day by taking a trip down memory lane with his whirlwind journey in Bollywood, we've decided to do something different, and instead, revisit some hilarious moments from his rock-solid marriage with Twinkle Khanna, which has stood the test of time against all their polar-opposite odds. Now, those who've followed Karan Johar's talk show, Koffee with Karan, would remember that the episode where the couple had appeared together, remains one of the best things about the talk show. So, here are two memorable throwback moments from it...

During the show, Akshay Kumar had revealed that he had once forgotten his wife's birthday and as it was too late to purchase a gift by the time he remembered, he quickly wrapped a paperweight and gifted it to her. "I had forgotten her birthday and then when I realised it was her birthday, there was no time to go and buy. Paperweight was there in my house so I quickly wrapped it (laughs)," he had reminisced. Responding to this, Twinkle Khanna had quipped, "He gave me a paperweight, so I told him that day, 'One day, I will make sure you buy me a diamond as big as this bloody paperweight!' So I made sure."

They had also spoken about how Twinkle had threatened Akshay that she wouldn't have a second child if he didn't start doing sensible movies, after he had delivered several box-office disasters and critical duds in a row. "I told him I won't have a second child if he doesn't start doing sensible movies," she had revealed. He had jokingly replied, "I can't even tell you what I have to go through every day!"

Akshay and Twinkle sure reemphasise the "attract" in opposites attract, don't they?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-happy-birthday-akshay-kumar-when-twinkle-khanna-had-warned-her-husband-about-not-having-a-second-child-1683224/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments