Hina Khan BEATS Jennifer Winget, Nia Sharma and Erica Fernandes to become the ‘Most Desirable Woman’ on TV of 2019

Hina Khan BEATS Jennifer Winget, Nia Sharma and Erica Fernandes to become the ‘Most Desirable Woman’ on TV of 2019

While Sidharth Shukla emerged as the Most Desirable Man on TV, the title of the 'Most Desirable Woman' of the small screen has been won by none other than Hina Khan, who dominated the television industry with Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 and garnered love and accolades for her brief but impeccable stint in Naagin 5. When asked that what qualities makes her desirable, she told TOI, "I think what connects me to my audience is the way I portray each character that I play. Mostly, these roles are very different from who I am, but I try to bring in the real me in them as well. Also, I put in a lot of effort in the way my character appears the mix of real, probable, sexy and dreamy, and I think that makes me desirable."

Talking about her choice of Most Desirable Man and Woman, Hina said, "For me, the most desirable woman is Priyanka Chopra Jonas. She inspires me, and I am sure, millions get inspiration from her in ways that even she wouldn't know. As far as the most desirable man is concerned, I really like Mahendra Singh Dhoni and his subtleties, calm persona and his charisma."

Speaking about her journey in the entertainment industry and upcoming projects, the Hacked actress said, "Akshara made me a household name, then 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' made me bold enough to pick 'Bigg Boss', and that helped me break all notions and establish myself as Hina Khan. Now, no matter what I do, I will always be Hina Khan first. I did one particular character for years, and now, I want to use the potential I feel I have. God has been kind to me and guided me well while keeping me secure and grounded. I think doing various things and different characters is the only way I can go ahead. I have some interesting films, web series and music videos lined up. Let's wait and watch."

The second spot in the list of Times Most Desirable Women was grabbed by Jennifer Winget followed by Nia Sharma, Erica Fernandes, Karishma Tanna, Divya Agarwal and Shivangi Joshi.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/hina-khan-beats-jennifer-winget-nia-sharma-and-erica-fernandes-to-become-the-most-desirable-woman-on-tv-of-2019-1681450/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments