#TeachersDay: Sushant Singh Rajput's school teachers miss their shy and smart student

#TeachersDay: Sushant Singh Rajput's school teachers miss their shy and smart student

On the occasion of Teacher's Day, the teachers of St Karen's High School are missing their shy and smart student Sushant Singh Rajput. The teachers said that they glued to television screens to watch the development of SSR's case, which is taken under by CBI. The Hindi teacher of the school, Suniti Bahadur shared her memories of Sushant Singh Rajput and told TOI, "He was a very decent and introverted boy back then. But whenever he participated in sports, he would put even extroverts to shame. I quite liked him as a student." The actor was from 2001 batch.

The PT teacher, Manoj Kumar, who has been working for three decades in the school, said that it is certain that the actor was murdered. He asserted, "My blood boils whenever I read how people are trying to dismiss this case as a suicide. When the Supreme Court verdict came and CBI took over the case, I was thrilled. I am sure the truth will be in front of us soon and the wrongdoers will be punished appropriately." Another Hindi teacher, Nikhil John, who was Sushant Singh Rajput's junior, recalled old days and said, "I remember Sushant because of his interest in physics and the concept of time. Our friendship grew after 2011 when I went to Mumbai to work as a scriptwriter. Sushant was working in Pavitra Rishta at that time. Sushant couldn't recognise me at first. But when he learnt that I was from his school, we became friends in no time."

SSR's school friend Nishant Jain, who also shares a good rapport with actor's family, said that he used to participate in almost every event. "He was an intelligent boy and even though I didn't go to school with him, I knew he participated in various events," said Nishant Jain.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/teachersday-sushant-singh-rajputs-school-teachers-miss-their-shy-and-smart-student-1681457/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments