Nivetha Thomas gets candid about her rapport with Nani, says, 'I have an even better friend in his son' [Exclusive]

Nivetha Thomas gets candid about her rapport with Nani, says, 'I have an even better friend in his son' [Exclusive]

This week, we will see Nani's V on Amazon. The movie is a thriller with lots of action. BollywoodLife caught up with an EXCLUSIVE chat with actress Nivetha Thomas. Nani and she have delivered hits like Gentleman and Ninnu Kori in the past. She told us, "Working on V was an amazing experience. It was pretty much like getting back with a group of people who are like family. I have worked with them before. It was an easy decision to say yes to this movie." She also spoke at length about her bond with Nani.

Nivetha Thomas tells us, "I think we share an extremely good bond. It is a comfortable professional relationship. I can talk to him about things beyond films. We give opinions on each other's work. I like his approach towards his work, film choices and how he takes on a character. There are similarities between him and me. We get the best out of each other. He is just like a family member. His family is very chilled-out. For me, it is like having a home in Hyderabad. I have an even better friend in his son, Arjun."

The actress has worked across all industries in South India. "I try not to set barriers for myself. I feel Indian film industry sounds a lot better. It is really good to learn a new language. If I get a good role in any language, I will take it up," she says. Nivetha says that the role of Apurva in V is a lot similar to her real personality. "When Sir wrote it, he told me he wants me to do it. Apurva and I vibe together in more ways than one. He had written the role with immense clarity right from her manner of talking to how she interprets a situation. How she gets interested in the world of crime and criminals is fun to watch. It sets the tone of the journey." This is Nani's 25th film and is coming on Amazon Prime.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/nivetha-thomas-gets-candid-about-her-rapport-with-nani-says-i-have-an-even-better-friend-in-his-son-exclusive-1680700/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments