Bigg Boss 14: Naina Singh on Nishant Singh Malkhani: ‘He could be a Sidharth Shukla, but...’

Bigg Boss 14: Naina Singh on Nishant Singh Malkhani: ‘He could be a Sidharth Shukla, but...’

Bigg Boss 14's fourth week has started and we are expecting some great entertainment from wild card entrants Naina Singh, Shardul Pandit and Kavita Kaushik. Talking about Naina Singh, who is expected to be one of strongest contestants, revealed that she has not watched the current season or planned any strategy as she told PinkVilla, "To be very honest, I had decided that I don't want to watch the season before entering because I will end up making perceptions about them basis what I see. It would affect my game otherwise. But, then again I told myself that I should watch it to see how they are inside the house but refrain from making any fuss about it in my head. I will be going with a very clear head, and be crystal clear. I am not somebody who will fight at the word go, but my anger comes when someone pokes me a lot and says something rubbish about me or anyone else. I have always taken a stand. Entertainment is not just fighting, people don't get entertained with chaos only, I think I am going to entertain with my antics and sense of humour. I am very good at tasks, so I am very positive about that."

Speaking about the seniors, she added, "I feel that season 13 is going on. Sidharth was a king there and he is a king here too. His aura is something which you cannot ignore, he has that persona and it is a good thing. For me, it is an extended version of BB 13. I really like Sidharth. I feel the seniors are doing what they are supposed to. The freshers need to up their game and make sure they are seen. I am very disappointed that the new people are not doing enough to be seen."

When asked, who should buckle up his or her game, Naina replied, "Nishant, I feel he has a good personality. He could be a Sidharth also, but he is not utilising his potential fully." So, do you think Naina will be one of the entertaining contestants



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-naina-singh-on-nishant-singh-malkhani-he-could-be-a-sidharth-shukla-but-1710190/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments