Ra.One director Anubhav Sinha: I must make another superhero film

Ra.One director Anubhav Sinha: I must make another superhero film

On Monday, the Shah Rukh Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal starter Ra.One completed nine years. Anubhav Sinha, who had directed the film, took to Twitter to remember the experience and said that he wants make another superhero film. He wrote, "Nine years back this date we released http://Ra.One. Probably the most bittersweet experience of my life. Such an accomplishment and disappointment together in so many ways. I must make another superhero film just for a catharsis. Thanks and sorry Team. Love Y'all. to mark nine years since the release of his Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan-starrer Ra.One, filmmaker Anubhav Sinha revealed that he needs to make another superhero film "just for a catharsis." He added, "Sorry because I should have done better. You did your best."

The director has previously spoken about Ra.One's sequel to PTI. He had said that Shah Rukh and him keep talking about it. "Neither of us have written it off. Shah Rukh Khan and I keep talking about it. But it needs one catalyst. It'll come either from him or me. Then we will get started. Every time we both meet, we talk about it, let's do this. But nothing exciting enough has happened so far," stated the director.

"I have given it a serious thought, maybe on a long flight. Where can it go, what it could do and the possibilities of a story. There have been ideas but none exciting enough for me to sit down and punch it in. So let's see," he added.

Talking to Hindustan Times, Anubhav had earlier said, "I have been relentless these pass three decades. I've fallen, stood up and fallen again. When you make the biggest film in the history of Bollywood, Ra.One, and get so much flak, it drains you... haunts you for years. I was exhausted physically and emotionally. So I am actually happy doing nothing."

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-ra-one-director-anubhav-sinha-i-must-make-another-superhero-film-1710198/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments