Bigg Boss 14: ‘Sidharth Shukla is my role model, will try to do a lot of things he did inside the house,’ says Jaan Sanu [Exclusive]

Bigg Boss 14: ‘Sidharth Shukla is my role model, will try to do a lot of things he did inside the house,’ says Jaan Sanu [Exclusive]

Kumar Sanu's son, Jaan Sanu was one of the first confirmed contestants of Bigg Boss 14. Before entering the house, he spoke to us in an exclusive interview about his game plan and strategies. He spoke highly of Bigg Boss 13 winner, Sidharth Shukla. "I don't have any performance pressure but I do have a role model and he is Sidharth Shukla. He's been my favourite contestant from all the seasons. So I would try to do a lot of things he did," he said.

 

He added, "From day 1, I have loved Sidharth Shukla. He was very clear about his attitude and wouldn't change who he was whether people liked him or not."

 

Watch the interview to know about Jaan and his Bigg Boss plans.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-14-sidharth-shukla-is-my-role-model-will-try-to-do-a-lot-of-things-he-did-inside-the-house-says-jaan-sanu-exclusive-1695306/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments