‘You taught me that death is only the beginning,’ Irrfan Khan’s son Babil pens a heartfelt note with an adorable pic

‘You taught me that death is only the beginning,’ Irrfan Khan’s son Babil pens a heartfelt note with an adorable pic

A personal loss can be very tough to deal with. It seems Irrfan Khan's son Babil is coping with the loss by posting memories with his later father on Instagram. He posted an adorable pic with his father. But his caption is winning hearts. He wrote, "Death is painful for the living, for those dearest to your heart, but you taught me that death is only the beginning. So I'm here celebrating your life in my mind, divine bitter-sweetness. I was listening to 'The Beatles' then you got me obsessed with 'The Doors' and we used to sing along. I sing those songs still now, I feel you then."

Babil recently supported Anurag Kashyap amid the #metoo allegations. "It's a shame that an invaluable movement like the #metoo is misused in such a malignant manner against a person that has actually inspired equality in an excruciatingly patriarchal industry. We now live in this strange age where it is easier to create a 'truth, and not manifest the truth. I pray that we evolve," Babil Khan said in a note posted on his Instagram page. He further added, "The concern is that the metastasis of baseless accusations through the #metoo movement would ultimately diminish its credibility and women that genuinely need its support would be left in the dark, it is painful."

He added, "Chin up, Anurag sir. I know you all are gonna hate me for this but I've got to stand up when something feels wrong. What if the girl is right? Well then, it would break my heart to see that someone who I consider a great man was just a false conception, I am hanging on to my judgement, I will take responsibility if I'm wrong."

Irrfan Khan and Anurag Kashyap had worked together in The Lunchbox. Kashyap was one of the producers of the film.

Irrfan passed away in April after a prolonged battle with Cancer.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-you-taught-me-that-death-is-only-the-beginning-irrfan-khans-son-babil-pens-a-heartfelt-note-with-an-adorable-pic-1697231/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments