Naagin 5: After Sharad Malhotra, co-star Aakash Talwar and director Ranjan Singh test POSITIVE for Coronavirus

Naagin 5: After Sharad Malhotra, co-star Aakash Talwar and director Ranjan Singh test POSITIVE for Coronavirus

Naagin 5 actor Sharad Malhotra aka Veeranshu Singhania had recently tested positive for coronavirus. Post that, the entire team of Naagin 5 had to get tested for coronavirus. Surbhi Chandna and Mohit Sehgal revealed that they have tested negative. However, it is Aakash Talwar who plays the role of Taapish Singhania has tested positive for coronavirus. Not just him, the director of the show, Ranjan Singh has also tested positive. The results of a few more people are still awaited. Aakash Talwar in an interview with ETimes said, "My symptoms are mild, and I have been home quarantined. My wife has also undergone the test and her reports are awaited. I would request all those who have come in contact with me over the past few days to undergo the test."

Ranjan Singh also spoke about the same with ETimes. He said, "Since the director works in close proximity with actors, I isolated myself even before my test reports came in. I am now getting my wife and two children tested." The creative team of Naagin 5 is now working towards tweaking the storyline so that they can make up of Sharad Malhotra's absence. Ranjan Singh said, "The shoot was halted for four days. We don't have a bank (of episodes), and now, the team will have to change the storyline, too. I will virtually guide my assistants during the shoot, as soon as the new story is in place." Earlier, Sharad Malhotra spoke about testing positive in a conversation with the portal. He said, "They say if you stay positive, good things and people will be drawn to you. Well, I think I took this line too seriously (smiles). Unfortunately, I have tested COVID-19 positive. I have mild symptoms and have quarantined myself at home."

Now, as per reports, Dheeraj Dhoopar will temporarily replace Sharad and comeback as Cheel since the Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann star has tested positive for COVID-19 and is under home quarantine. Reportedly Dheeraj will start the shooting soon and will surely impress us with his chemistry with Surbhi Chandna.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/naagin-5-after-sharad-malhotra-co-star-aakash-talwar-and-director-ranjan-singh-test-positive-for-coronavirus-1698732/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments