Happy birthday, Shah Rukh Khan: When SRK REVEALED how he was beaten up in Delhi for having a girlfriend

Happy birthday, Shah Rukh Khan: When SRK REVEALED how he was beaten up in Delhi for having a girlfriend

Shah Rukh Khan may be the 'king of romance', but did you know that he was once beaten up as a teenager in Delhi for being romantic? The revelation had come straight from King Khan himself on The Kapil Sharma Show back in 2016. Narrating the incident he had said, "Main Green Park mein tha. Maine ek girlfriend banayi thi nayi nayi. Girlfriend kya thi, Delhi wale jaise bolte hai girlfriend. Kuch nahi thi, aise hi saath main ghoom rahi thi bechari ladki (I was in Green Park. I had just made a new girlfriend. She was not actually a girlfriend, just a poor girl who was roaming with me)."

Once when Shah Rukh Khan was roaming with said girl, they were accosted by a group of rowdy boys. "Ek ne mere ko rok liya, bola ki 'Yeh kaun hai?' Main thoda St Columba's School ka tha, maine kaha, 'She's my girlfriend'. He said, 'Girlfriend nahi hai, teri bhabhi hai' (One of them stopped me and asked, 'Who is she?' I went to St Columba's School, so I confidently said, 'She is my girlfriend.' The boy said, 'She is not your girlfriend, she is your sister-in-law')," he had added.

Concluding the incident by explaining how he still refers to wife Gauri Khan as his sister-in-law when in Delhi, SRK elaborated,"Girlfriend ka friend khatam nahi hua do koot koot ke maare unhone mujhe. Ek ke haath main na kulhadh tha, kulhadh de ke maara mere muh pe. Ab yeh zamana aa gaya hai main biwi ke saath bhi Delhi mein nikalta hoon aur koi poochta hai kaun hai toh main kehta hoon meri bhabhi hai (I could barely get the word girlfriend out of my mouth and they beat me up. One had a clay cup in his hand, he threw that on my face. Even now, I am so scared that even if I step out with my wife in Delhi and someone asks who she is, I say that she is my sister-in-law)."

Well, who'd have thought, right?



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-happy-birthday-shah-rukh-khan-from-pathan-to-brahmastra-6-upcoming-srk-movies-guaranteed-to-make-you-day-dil-toh-pagal-ho-gaya-2-1713620/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments