Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Tanuj Mahashabde aka Iyer REVEALS his plans to get married by 2021

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Tanuj Mahashabde aka Iyer REVEALS his plans to get married by 2021

Actor Tanuj Mahashabde, who is known for portraying the character of Iyer in popular sit-com Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, reveals thats he is planning to tie the knot by 2021. While talking to Jansatta, the actor said that if god's will say so, he will get married by 2021. On asking about his bond with onscreen wife Munmun Dutta aka Babita, he said that they are good friends and have no connection beyond the show.

Recently, in an interview with News 18, Tanuj got emotional and said, "Iyer is famous but Tanuj is not. I would like if Tanuj is also famous. I get identified as a comedian playing a comedy role. I understand that Iyer is a big character and hence famous but I believe that people should also know the person who is playing Iyer." He added, "I am very happy that I became an actor in TMKOC. However, I have not given up on writing, I am still writing scripts. But I have got my identity from TMKOC, previously I have done small shows, theatre but I did not get recognition." The actor earlier told TC, "My habits, thinking, everything is influenced by the character I am playing in the show. It has become like when I come home I feel like I am at work and when I am at work I feel like I am at home."

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah recently completed 3000 episodes and became the second show to achieve this feat after Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The show features Dilip Joshi, Amit Bhatt, Mandar Chandwadkar, Sonalika Joshi, Palak Sindhwani, Tanmay Vekaria and others in pivotal roles. Created by Asit Kumarr Modi, it is based on "Duniya Ne Oondha Chashmah" by Taarak Mehta. So, are you liking the latest episodes of the show? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/taarak-mehta-ka-ooltah-chashmah-tanuj-mahashabde-aka-iyer-reveals-his-plans-to-get-married-by-2021-1713625/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments