Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2: Rupal Patel aka Kokilaben CONFESSES her journey is ending; says, 'Everything was pre-decided'

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2: Rupal Patel aka Kokilaben CONFESSES her journey is ending; says, 'Everything was pre-decided'

Recently we heard the rumours of Rupal Patel aka Kokilaben leaving Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 and now the actress herself has admitted that her journey is ending in the soap opera. Rupal says it was pre-decided as she told Mumbai Mirror, "Everything was pre-decided, and we are parting on amicable terms." While she agreed to do a one month stint because of audience's love, Rupal agreed that she will never do one month stint again. "I'm a National School of Drama (NSD )graduate with over 20 years of experience. I don't need to do such small parts but only agreed to SNS 2 to show gratitude to my audience, the show, and the channel. When SNS2 was announced, I was expected to return and I didn't want to disappoint," added the actress.

Rupal promised that she will comeback in a avatar as she asserted, "The Kokila journey has ended for Rupal, but Rupal's journey is still going on. I will return in a new avatar with another strong character." Talking about the recreation of Rasode Mein Kaun Tha in the second season, she said earlier, "In SNS 2 also there are very significant incidents where everyone's class will be taken by Koki so I am sure videos and mash ups will be made on those too. I hope so. The way Koki speaks in itself is so significant that those dialogues leave such a strong impact on the audiences. Let's see which dialogue they like the most."

Talking about being an NSDian, she added, "It is a humble request to all those who are taking part in dramatics or have just started in the acting field, to take scientific training or some theatre workshop training and then come in this field. It has become too competitive with web series, finite series, weekly shows, feature films, short films, daily soaps, reality shows. There are ample opportunities in the industry and there is immense talent. So to survive, you need to create your mark and have something special about you; Aam Se Khaas Banne Ke Liye you need a strong training. After NSD training, when I came back to my hometown Mumbai I realised the huge difference in my acting skills. Whatever I am today is because of my learning at NSD. I strongly believe that one should never stop learning... every moment you learn something new. One popular show, doesn't mean you have achieved everything. If you stop learning after one successful show, then it is impossible to move up the ladder."



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/saath-nibhana-saathiya-2-rupal-patel-aka-kokilaben-confesses-her-journey-is-ending-says-everything-was-pre-decided-1713617/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments