Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai on her relationship with Sidharth Shukla, says,'I feel it is a very beautiful and interesting relationship we have now'

Bigg Boss 13: Rashami Desai on her relationship with Sidharth Shukla, says,'I feel it is a very beautiful and interesting relationship we have now'

Bigg Boss 13 has ended but the show is still making headlines. The contestants are leaving no stone unturned to be in the limelight. Rashami Desai and Sidharth Shukla's relationship has been one of the main aspects of the show. Rashami Desai recently in an interview with the Times Of India spoke about her relationship with Sidharth Shukla post Bigg Boss. She said,"Sidharth and I know each other very well. He is a very nice guy and towards the end of the show, we chatted a lot with each other. There were also many unsaid conversations between us. We felt that there will be no end to our fights and differences, but I am glad that we started communicating very beautifully with each other. We mocked each other, pulled each other's leg and people enjoyed watching us like that. I feel it is a very beautiful and interesting relationship we have now."

Rashami Desai also spoke about meeting Arhaan Khan. She said, "I have no plans to meet him and whatever I had to clear I have done that on messages. I had asked him on the phone about few things as there were things that I needed to sort out. There were few things that I had to return and take so for that I coordinated over phone with him. I don't feel like meeting or communicating with him over the same subject. Wherever he is God bless him and good luck for his future." Rashami Desai also spoke about her friends in the Bigg Boss house, Devoleena, Asim and Vishal. She shared," During the journey I met Devoleena Bhattacharjee she's a magical girl and I am lucky I found her during my Bigg Boss 13 journey. Vishal is a multi-talented guy and not at all confused, we recently met each other. Asim is someone who is a true and real friend. He is someone who will always guide you and tell you what is right and what is wrong. He will also make you feel special. I am happy I met them, I am in touch and in love with them."

 

Rashami also revealed the first thing she did when she came outside the Bigg Boss house. She said,"I ordered pasta and I ate it. You all saw that I ate a plate of pasta but I actually had two plates of it."

 

Also, vote for your favourite Social Media Queen here:

 

 

Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more scoops and updates.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/bigg-boss/bigg-boss-13-rashami-desai-on-her-relationship-with-sidharth-shukla-saysi-feel-it-is-a-very-beautiful-and-interesting-relationship-we-have-now-1579715/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments