Amyra Dastur: Given a choice, I would want to be in a lockdown with Deepika Padukone [Exclusive]

Amyra Dastur: Given a choice, I would want to be in a lockdown with Deepika Padukone [Exclusive]

Amrya Dastur was one busy actress before the lockdown. She was working on multiple projects and one of the most anticipated ones was Ali Abbas Zafar's Tandav, a political thriller starring Saif Ali Khan, Gauahar Khan and Dimple Kapadia. In an exclusive interview with us, Amyra, who celebrated her birthday amidst lockdown, spoke about her upcoming projects, her lockdown life and why she would like to be in a lockdown with Deepika Padukone.

Watch the interview below:

Ask if she has inculcated a habit in the lockdown and Amrya says, "I really wanted to write because I do write in my free time but I haven't really been inspired. I just don't feel like doing it. I was also supposed to send all my bills since my accountant said that you have got all the free time. But I haven't done that. I just don't want to go there. During this lockdown I haven't been productive at all."

It's been almost 45 days since India is under lockdown. In this lockdown there are a few people who believe that we all should be productive. Speaking about how one shouldn't be pressurised to do something productive in the lockdown, the actress said, "I get being frustrated in this lockdown because you're bored. You can definitely pick up a hobby to make you happy. But the pressure of having to be productive right now shouldn't be there. If you don't feel like doing anything or if you feel lazy, or feel flustered, don't beat yourself about it. At the end of the day, many of us are already frustrated. So don't add to that. I'm pretty sure 80% of the population is just chilling."

When asked about one celeb she would want to be in a lockdown with, the actress said, "Given a choice, I would want to be in a lockdown with Deepika Padukone because of the way she's cooking. I really want her to cook for me. She looks like she can make anything now."

 



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/interviews/amyra-dastur-given-a-choice-i-would-want-to-be-in-a-lockdown-with-deepika-padukone-exclusive-1621358/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments