Beyhadh 2 actress Jennifer Winget has a special message for her fans about her birthday celebrations

Beyhadh 2 actress Jennifer Winget has a special message for her fans about her birthday celebrations

Jennifer Winget will be celebrating her birthday in quarantine this year as a result of lockdown. But has not deterred her spirits and she has a special message for her fans on the occasion of her birthday. Jennifer Winget will turn 35 on May 30 this year and this year it's gonna be a little different than always. We all know what troubling times we are living in. Jennifer has a very emotional message for her fans. She has urged everyone to help people in any way they can in these trying times.

"In light of what's happening in our world at the moment, celebrating a birthday seems so trivial, small, and unimportant," the Beyhadh 2 actress told Pinkvilla while adding, "And I don't see how that makes me a pessimist. This lockdown has brought in nothing I can call the usual it is a new normal across after all so I will say there have been better days and days that are sort of low on energy and flat. The flatter days have taught me to be more kind to myself and the better ones have really allowed me to indulge. But trust me, It's equalized everyone to one level and I am hanging in there just like everyone else!"

The Bepannah actress further spoke about her previous birthday messages for her fans. "There was a plea I made 2 years ago on my birthday to my fans that instead of sending me gifts I would much rather prefer them doing something for someone more in need; someone who would truly deserve it more than me. If tiny donation, the simplest kind gesture could end up being the blessing they were waiting on, why not? And it moves me to see my fans remember and respect this request I had made, every year," Jennifer Winget told the portal.

Well, that surely very sweet and kind of you Jennifer. Your fans would happily continue the tradition and help people in need this and every year as well. On that note, A very Happy birthday in advance, Jennifer.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/tv/beyhadh-2-actress-jennifer-winget-has-a-special-message-for-her-fans-about-her-birthday-celebrations-1630392/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments