Brahmastra actress Mouni Roy on lockdown in Abu Dhabi: I have been stuck here with four days' clothes

Brahmastra actress Mouni Roy on lockdown in Abu Dhabi: I have been stuck here with four days' clothes

Mouni Roy is stuck in Abu Dhabi due to the lockdown. The Naagin actress had flown down to Abu Dhabi for a shoot. She was supposed to stay there for two months for a project but the stay prolonged and the actress blamed her possible ignorance. Since the lockdown was announced in March 2020, Mouni never thought that the Indian government imposes a ban on international flights. However, she is staying with her childhood friend, Anish Varma and is having a blast with her nieces and nephews. At the same time, Mouni is very worried about her parents who are in Cooch Behar.

Talking about the same, Mouni Roy popular for her stint on TV, told Mid-Day, "After the shoot, I decided to stay back in Abu Dhabi for two weeks, as my next project was scheduled to kick off only on April 15. I was possibly ignorant, but I didn't imagine that the world will shut down. I have been stuck here with four days' clothes."

The actress who will be seen in Ayan Mukerji's Brahamastra alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan revealed that she is constantly in touch with her family. "I have been checking on them every day. I am relieved that my brother is by mom's side at this time. My cousins also live close by, that's an added advantage."

The Gold actress further added that she cannot wait to return to India. "I have been oscillating between anxiety and calmness. Everybody around the world is going through a hard time. So, I sought solace in the fact that I have a roof over my head and a warm family, away from home. That said, I am eager to return to India," Mouni told the daily.

We hope the lockdown ends soon and Mouni is reunited with her family in India.



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bollywood-news-brahmastra-actress-mouni-roy-on-lockdown-abu-dhabi-i-have-been-stuck-here-with-four-days-clothes-1625888/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments