'I don't want to be recognized as the girl who does bed scenes,' says Donal Bisht [Exclusive]

'I don't want to be recognized as the girl who does bed scenes,' says Donal Bisht [Exclusive]

In this lockdown, our celebs, too, are missing all their creative activities from their sets, and TV actress Donal Bisht is among them. The gorgeous lady, who has been seen in daily soaps like Ek Deewaana Tha, Laal Ishq, Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop and Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji, had an exclusive chat with BollywoodLife, where she spoke about her creative work under quarantine, upcoming OTT project and dream celeb-lockdown partner.

In a cool and candid conversation, when asked which celeb, she would choose as her lockdown partner, Donal Bisht answered, 'I'll choose Ranbir Kapoor from India, like from Bollywood. Every girl likes Ranbir Kapoor, no? But from Hollywood, I'll say (pauses) well, I was watching this show, You, and I really like Penn Badgley who's in it"

The actress also revealed about her upcoming OTT project, and said, 'I am coming up with a web show on Hotstar or maybe some other platform. We've not been told about which platform it is coming on, but there is a web show, which we were actually doing. The first schedule was completed before Holi, and after Holi, our second schedule was planned. It could not happen actually, so we are just waiting when this lockdown will get over and we'll work again and will complete our web series, which is highly interesting. Why I am saying this because after taking a break from TV, what I did, was wait as every actor, who has worked in TV or anywhere else. We get calls from production houses and casting directors we all know. So I was also getting many calls from many people, and then I got to know about this web show. So, I thought, I'll enter a web show, but all the web shows were also revolving around bed scenes or that smooch scenes. I got really frustrated, like, what is it? I cannot do that. I, as a person, am not like that. I don't want to be recognized as, 'Yeh toh chalo, bed scene bhi kar leti hai' (oh this girl she's the one who does bed scenes). So, I was really waiting for some great script to be a part of. After rejecting many scripts, I landed up to this one, and as soon as I heard it, I got really excited. When it will come, you people will also know what I am talking about.'

Well, looking at the confidence and excitement of Donal Bisht, we believe that the actress has got one super-engaging web shows under her belt. So, are you excited for it? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life



from Bollywood News and Gossip | Bollywood Movie Reviews, Songs and Videos | Bollywood Actress and Actors Updates | Bollywoodlife.com https://www.bollywoodlife.com/web-series/i-dont-want-to-be-recognized-as-the-girl-who-does-bed-scenes-says-donal-bisht-exclusive-1625861/
via Gr8 Pic

Post a Comment

0 Comments